KESTER 83-1000-0951 FLUX PEN, NO-CLEAN, 0.33FL.OZ., PEN APPLICATOR
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: KESTER
- Newark Part No.: 82H2047
- Manufacturer Part No 83-1000-0951
- Dispensing Method: Pen Applicator
- Features: Halogen-free, non-rosin organic; Spring loaded, chisel point tip; Ideal for work in very confined spaces; spring valve prevents flux inside pen from drying out
- Flux Applications: Soldering
- Flux Type: No Clean
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Volume: 0.33fl.oz. (US)
- Weight: -
The 83-1000-0951 is a low-solid no-clean Flux Pen, specifically designed for rework of conventional and surface mount circuit board assemblies. The extremely low solids content (2.0%) and nature of the activator system results in practically no residue left on the assembly after soldering. There are no residues to interfere with electrical testing. It exhibits improved soldering performance to minimize solder bridges (shorts) during rework operations. The surface insulation resistance on soldered boards is higher than that provided by typical organic water-soluble fluxes. It contains a corrosion inhibitor such that no corrosion products are formed when bare copper surfaces are exposed to humid environments.
- Improves soldering performance
- Eliminates need and expense of cleaning
- Non-corrosive tack-free residues
- Unique tool for rework and touch-up soldering
- Allows controlled application of flux, eliminating the mess from flux bottles
- Ideally suited for typical hand-soldering applications
- Maintenance & Repair
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 313 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 10/26/15
313 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $11.20 $11.2
|1 - 4||$11.20|
|5 - 9||$10.65|
|10 - 24||$10.27|
|25 - 49||$9.89|
|50 - 99||$9.17|
Legislation and Environmental
RoHS Certificate of Compliance
- UN Hazard Code: HAZ
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
SC01 is a high performance cleaning solution for removing dried solder paste in both automatic and manual wiping applications. Please refer the attached image for more info.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
FLUX DISPENSING PEN,NO CLEAN, 9G; Flux Type:No Clean; Flux Applications:Soldering; Dispensing Method:Pen Applicator; Volume:-; Weight:9g ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
107 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)