Newark element14's quality management system, certified to the ISO 9001:2008 standard, by ISO registrar BSi Management Systems, Americas (Registration Certificate #FS35104), is uniquely comprehensive. Our certification extends to our administrative offices, as well as to all our sales branches throughout the United States and Canada, including our Customer Contact Center in Cleveland. Our Distribution Center in Gaffney SC is, certified to the AS9120 Quality Management System standard (Registration Certificate #FM535727).
Our Distribution Center also meets the environmental management standard ISO 14001:2004 certified (NQA Registration Certificate #EN15422). This means that we have established a policy and management system that supports and protects the environment. Our commitment to the environment and quality is also evidenced by the leadership role we have played helping customers to comply with the European Union's RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive. Unique in the industry, our 10-step quality assurance policy assures you that the RoHS compliant products you buy from Newark are really compliant.
- AS9120 Certificate
- ISO: 9001:2008 Certificate
- ISO 14001 Certificate
- Counterfeit Electronic Part Mitigation Policy
Newark element14's quality policy:
- Newark element14 will always strive to meet or exceed your requirements and expectations.
- Quality will be maintained and enhanced through the continuous improvement of our procedures and processes.
- We will strive to be your preferred Supplier based on the quality of our products and services.
Please send your quality questions or comments to email@example.com