Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: STEGO
- Newark Part No.: 02P6314
- Manufacturer Part No 01141.9-00
- Large setting range
- Simple to mount
- High switching performance
- UL94V-0 Flammability rating
- 32 to 140°F Setting range
- Transducer Function
- Thermostat Type Programmable
- Thermostat Set Point 0°C to +60°C
- Contact Rating 10A at 250VAC
- Contact Operation Normally Open
- Load Type Resistive
- Thermostat Mounting DIN Rail
- Product Range -
- Operation Type NO
- Operating Temperature Min -45 °C
- Operating Temperature Max 80 °C
- Contact Current Max 15 A
- SVHC No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Operating Voltage 250 VAC
- 724 in stock for same day shipping
- 1,000 Further stock expected to ship on May 17, 2016 More stock available week commencing 6/20/16
- 724 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $31.17 $31.17
|1 - 24||$31.17|
|25 - 49||$25.83|
|50 - 99||$23.12|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I think I may have made a mistake. We have A/C units that use the 01141.9-00 thermostats and have been working great. Every now and then we'll have one break and have to replace it. I ordered some new ones on 5/12/11 and received them on 5/19/11. I took a look at them today and noticed that they were in celsius. The original ones we have are fahrenheit. I thought thats ok, we can work around that, but then noticed the part number was different too. The new ones that I ordered are 01141.0-00. What is the difference? Am I going to have performance issues? Do I need to send them back and get the right part number? Please let me know when you get a chance. Thank you.
Main difference is Switching capacity.
If you have performance issues then please buy same part again.
For exchanges please check with Newark sale team if possible they can help you in this matter.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?