RF SOLUTIONS AM-RRQ3-433 RF MODULE, RECEIVER, SUP-HET, AM, 433MHZ
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: RF SOLUTIONS
- Newark Part No.: 03P1989
- Manufacturer Part No AM-RRQ3-433
- Data Rate Max: 3Kbps
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Modulation Type: -
- Operating Temperature Max: 85°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -25°C
- RF Modulation: -
- RF Receiver Applications: -
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Sensitivity dBm: -106dBm
- Supply Current: 5mA
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.5V
- Supply Voltage Min: 4.5V
The RF Solutions AM Superheterodyne Receivers are compact modules, which can be used to capture undecoded data from any equivalent AM Transmitter, such as R.F. Solutions AM-RT4 range of transmitters. Receivers are manufactured on a ceramic substrate, the RRQ3 incorporates an LC Filter, pre amplifier front end and PLL Synthesiser for high sensitivity and reduced EMC emissions. The RRQ5 incorporates a SAW Filter to provide a further increase in the module sensitivity. The modules show a very high frequency stability over a wide operating temperature even when subjected to mechanical vibrations or manual handling offering a very cost effective solution.
- Compact hybrid module
- Compatible with RF solutions AM transmitters
- Low current consumption
- Laser trimmed inductor gives extremely high frequency sensitivity and stability
- Front end pre-amplifier reduces EMC emissions from the antenna
- CMOS/TTL compatible output
- Requires no radio license to operate
- ETSI300-220 compliance (Super Heterodyne)
- RF Communications
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?