MICROCHIP DM164120-2 PICKIT 2, PIC16F887, 44 PIN, DEMO BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 16M5773
- Manufacturer Part No DM164120-2
- This 44 Pin demo board is a small and simple demonstration PCB for 44 pin TQFP PIC MCU's
- It is populated with a PIC16F887 MCU, eight LEDs, push button and potentiometer
- Demo board has several test points to access I/O pins of MCU and a surface mount prototyping area
- Blank demo board can be used for evaluating or prototyping circuits using any of PIC 44 pin devices
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: PIC
- Core Sub-Architecture: PIC16
- Features: Small Surface Mount Prototype Area, Two Bare PCB Boards
- Kit Contents: PIC16F device, 2 PCB boards
- No. of Bits: 8bit
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: PIC16F
- Silicon Family Name: PIC16F8xxx
- Silicon Manufacturer: Microchip
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?