IXYS RF DE475-102N21A RF FET Transistor, 1 kV, 24 A, 1.8 kW, 30 MHz, SMD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: IXYS RF
- Newark Part No.: 42M1757
- Manufacturer Part No DE475-102N21A
- High isolation voltage
- Excellent thermal transfer
- Increased temperature and power cycling capability
- IXYS advanced low Qg process
- Low gate charge and capacitances offer easier to drive and faster switching
- Very low insertion inductance
- No beryllium oxide (BeO) or other hazardous materials
- Easy to mount, no insulators needed
- High power density
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Continuous Drain Current Id: 24A
- Drain Source Voltage Vds: 1kV
- MSL: -
- No. of Pins: 6
- Operating Frequency Max: 30MHz
- Operating Frequency Min: -
- Operating Temperature Max: 175°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -55°C
- Power Dissipation Pd: 1.8kW
- RF Transistor Case: SMD
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Transistor Type: RF MOSFET
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
More stock available week commencing 12/28/15
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 5-7 business days for in stock items.
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a pre-order by clicking the buy button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $61.38 $61.38
|1 - 24||$61.38|
|25 - 49||$58.15|
|50 - 99||$55.61|
|100 - 249||$53.76|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: -
RoHS Certificate of Compliance
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?