HAMLIN 55100-3M-02-A HALL EFFECT PROXIMITY SENSOR, 0T012.5MM, 24VDC
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: HAMLIN
- Newark Part No.: 15J7660
- Manufacturer Part No 55100-3M-02-A
- 3 wire voltage output digital switch
- Sensitivity gauss is typically 130
- Magnetically operated position sensor
- Reverse / over voltage protection
- Built-in temperature compensation
- High switching speed up to 10KHz
- Operates in static or dynamic magnetic field
- Operating voltage range from 3.8VDC to 24VDC
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 100°C
- 300mm cable with tinned leads
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Output Configuration: Sink
- Output Voltage: 400mV
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Sensing Range Max: 12.5mm
- Sensor Terminals: Cable
- Supply Voltage DC Max: 24V
- Supply Voltage DC Min: 3.8V
- Supply Voltage Max: 24VDC
- Supply Voltage Min: 3.8VDC
- Switching Speed: 100µs
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 1,257 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 1/25/16
1,257 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $6.08 $6.08
|1 - 9||$6.08|
|10 - 49||$5.19|
|50 - 99||$4.36|
|100 - 249||$3.53|
|250 - 499||$2.92|
|500 - 999||$2.69|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
55100 AP 02 A with Newark PN# 15J7654 is an Analogue Programmable Sensor, for which Hamlin has to be consulted for the specific requirements.
Please refer the below link for the Customer options & ordering info.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?