HAMLIN 55100-3M-02-A HALL EFFECT PROXIMITY SENSOR, 0T012.5MM, 24VDC
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: HAMLIN
- Newark Part No.: 15J7660
- Manufacturer Part No 55100-3M-02-A
- 3 wire voltage output digital switch
- Sensitivity gauss is typically 130
- Magnetically operated position sensor
- Reverse / over voltage protection
- Built-in temperature compensation
- High switching speed up to 10KHz
- Operates in static or dynamic magnetic field
- Operating voltage range from 3.8VDC to 24VDC
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 100°C
- 300mm cable with tinned leads
- Sensor Terminals Cable
- Output Voltage 400mV
- Supply Voltage DC Min 3.8V
- Supply Voltage DC Max 24V
- Output Configuration Sink
- Switching Speed 100µs
- Sensing Range Max 12.5mm
- Product Range 55110 Series
- Supply Voltage Max 24 VDC
- SVHC To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage Min 3.8 VDC
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 818 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 6/27/16
- 818 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $6.18 $6.18
|1 - 9||$6.18|
|10 - 49||$5.28|
|50 - 99||$4.43|
|100 - 249||$3.58|
|250 - 499||$2.97|
|500 - 999||$2.74|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
55100 AP 02 A with Newark PN# 15J7654 is an Analogue Programmable Sensor, for which Hamlin has to be consulted for the specific requirements.
Please refer the below link for the Customer options & ordering info.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?