FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR USBMULTILINKBDME USB-BDM MULTILINK, DEBUGGER/PROGRAMMER, S08, HCS12, RS08
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 83K3802
- Manufacturer Part No USBMULTILINKBDME
- Real-time in-circuit debug through S08/RS08 or HCS12 BDM interface
- Fast in-circuit flash programming
- Small unobtrusive size (approximately 3" x 2" x 3/4") supports 1.8 V to 5.5 V S08/RS08s and HCS12s
- USB to BDM interface
- Fast, hassle-free USB 2.0 communications interface
- Multi-voltage support for targets ranging from 1.8 to 5.5 volts
- Draws power directly from the USB port, no external power supply needed
- USBMultilinkBDME features Compact size
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: ColdFire, HCS08, RS08
- Core Sub-Architecture: ColdFire v1, HCS08, RS08
- Features: Real-Time In-Circuit Debug, Fast In-Circuit Flash Programming
- IC Product Type: In-Circuit Debugger / Programmer
- Kit Contents: In-Circuit Emulator Debugger Programmer
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Series: HCS08/HCS12
- Silicon Family Name: -
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The USB-MultilinkBDME is a USB S08/HCS12 BDM Multilink in-circuit debugger/programmer. It is a easy to use debug and programming interface for Freescale’s S08, HC(S)12(X), RS08 and ColdFire V1 lines of microprocessors. The USB BDM Multilink is a member of P&E’s family of USB Multilink's, which allow the PC to communicate with a target processor through the USB port of the PC. The Multilink controls the microprocessor by accessing the debug port of the target. The Multilink’s speed and reliability make it ideal for development. It is supported by P&E software, Freescale’s CodeWarrior and other third-party software. P&E’s flash programmer software can be used with the Multilink to program internal and external flash memory devices. The USB BDM Multilink also works with P&E’s in-circuit debugger software to control the target processor’s execution, read/write registers and memory and perform full C source level debug.
Feature & Benefits:
Real-time in-circuit debug through S08/RS08 or HCS12 BDM interface
Fast in-circuit flash programming
Small unobtrusive size (approximately 3" x 2" x 3/4") supports 1.8 V to 5.5 V S08/RS08s and HCS12s
USB to BDM interface
Fast, hassle-free USB 2.0 communications interface
Multi-voltage support for targets ranging from 1.8 to 5.5 volts
Draws power directly from the USB port, no external power supply needed
USBMultilinkBDME features Compact size
Applications: Embedded Design & development, Communications & Networking
Like to see information about this product from other customers?