FLUKE FLUKE-VR1710 VOLTAGE QUALITY RECORDER, 70V to 300V
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: FLUKE
- Newark Part No.: 71M3716
- Manufacturer Part No FLUKE-VR1710
- Analyzer Functions: Frequency, Harmonics, Power, Voltage
- Bandwidth: -
- External Depth: 134mm
- External Height: 39mm
- External Width: 77mm
- No. of Channels: 3
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Voltage Range rms: 70V to 300V
The Fluke VR1710 Power Quality Recorder, is a single-phase, plug-in voltage quality recorder that offers an extremely easy-to-use solution for detecting and recording power quality problems, allowing for immediate action and less downtime. The VR1710 single phase recorder satisfies the needs of maintenance and facilities management personnel in industrial, utilities, and large service organizations where reliable power quality is essential to the operation of the business. Power quality parameters including RMS average, transients, flicker, and harmonics up to the 32nd are recorded using a user-selected average period from 1 seconds to 20 minutes.
- Fast and easy recording of voltage trends, dropouts, and power quality
- Extremely easy to use – Plug directly into the mains power socket and capture data
- Continuous recording of all values with no gaps
- Clear graphical summary of data and quick overview of key power quality parameters
- Min, Max, and Average RMS values (1/4 cycle) with time stamp
- Actual transient display (
100 μs) with time stamp
- Flicker recording to EN 61000-4-15, individual harmonic and THD values with trends
- Statistical analysis of single phase voltage events
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Signal Processing
- Test & Measurement
Plug-in Fluke VR1710, USB cable, PowerLog software CD, Universal power cord adapters.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 10 in stock for same day shipping
- 6 Further stock expected to ship on Jul 14, 2015 Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 8/3/15
10 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $1,099.99
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
FLUKE SILVER CAREPLAN FOR WARRANTY SUPPORT; Accessory Type:Instrument Warranty Support Plan; For Use With:Fluke Multimeters & Oscilloscopes; Features:Silver Careplan, Extends warranty from one to three years ;RoHS Compliant: NA
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.