FLUKE FLUKE-VR1710 VOLTAGE QUALITY RECORDER, 70V to 300V
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: FLUKE
- Newark Part No.: 71M3716
- Manufacturer Part No FLUKE-VR1710
- Fast and easy recording of voltage trends, dropouts, and power quality
- Extremely easy to use – Plug directly into the mains power socket and capture data
- Continuous recording of all values with no gaps
- Clear graphical summary of data and quick overview of key power quality parameters
- Min, Max, and Average RMS values (1/4 cycle) with time stamp
- Actual transient display (>100 μs) with time stamp
- Flicker recording to EN 61000-4-15, individual harmonic and THD values with trends
- Statistical analysis of single phase voltage events
- Analyzer Functions Frequency, Harmonics, Power, Voltage
- No. of Channels 3 Channel
- Voltage Range rms 70V to 300V
- Bandwidth 60Hz
- External Height 39mm
- External Width 77mm
- External Depth 134mm
- Product Range -
- SVHC No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- 8 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 5/23/16
- 8 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $1,099.99 $1099.99
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.