EMC / RFI Suppression: 3,314 Products Found
Ferrite Cores and Suppression Filters
Newark element14 stock a vast array of Ferrite cores that have high magnetic permeability and low electrical conductivity, which makes them ideal for preventing eddy currents in transformers, inductors, and other applications. They are commonly used with electrical transformers and inductors.
Suppression filters are a type of ferrite bead that suppress high frequency noise generated by electronic circuits. Browse Newark element14's range of filters from leading manufacturers including Fair-Rite, Murata and TDK.
EMC / RFI Suppression
- Ferrite Assortments (14)
- Ferrites - Bead (1,106)
- Ferrites - Cylindrical Core (414)
- Ferrites - Flat Cable Core (120)
- Ferrites - Split Core (173)
- Shielding Gaskets & Material (209)
- Suppression Filters - Low Voltage (3)
- Suppression Filters - PCB (246)
- Suppression Filters - Power Line Chassis Mount (612)
- Suppression Filters - Power Line IEC (350)
- Suppression Filters - Power Line Installation (67)