DATAMAN DATAMAN-48PRO2 UNIVERSAL PROGRAMMER, ISP, 48 PIN ZIF SOCKET
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: DATAMAN
- Newark Part No.: 83R7199
- Manufacturer Part No DATAMAN-48PRO2
- Features: 70% Faster, High Current/Voltage Legacy and 74,000+ Device Support, Parallel and USB Host Interface
- IC Interface Type: Parallel, USB
- IC Product Type: In-Circuit Debugger / Programmer
- Kit Contents: Universal ISP Programmer, USB Cable, ISP Cable, User Manual, Software
- MCU Supported Families: Programmable Memory, Logic, and MCUs
- No. of Devices Supported: 74000
- Programmer Type: Hardware - Universal
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Supported Families: -
The DATAMAN-48PRO2 is a super fast universal 48 pin chip programmer with ISP capabilities and USB 2.0 connectivity. The Dataman 48Pro2 can program without the need for a family specific module, giving the freedom to choose the optimal device for our design. The 48Pro2 is built to meet the demands of development labs and field engineers for super fast universal programming. The DATAMAN-48PRO2 super fast universal programmer comes with 30 day money back guarantee, three year guarantee, life time technical support, life time software updates. The programmer performs device insertion and contact tests before programming each device. These capabilities, supported by overcurrent protection and signature byte check, help prevent chip damage due to operator error. The DATAMAN-48PRO2 aren't only programmer, but also tester of TTL/CMOS logic ICs and memories. Furthermore, it allows generating user definable test pattern sequences.
- One universal programming module (1 x 48 pin DIL ZIF socket and 1 x ISP connectors)
- Operation result LEDs, LED power indicator
- USB 2.0 high speed compatible port
- FPGA based IEEE 1284 slave printer port
- Protection against surge and ESD on power supply input and parallel port connection
- Banana jack for ESD wrist strap connection
- Banana jack for connection to ground
- Up to 70% faster programming of high capacity memory devices
- Over 71, 000 devices supported with new devices added monthly
- The 48Pro2 programmer performs programming verification at the marginal levels of supply voltage
- Embedded Design & Development
DATAMAN-48PRO2 super fast universal ISP production programmer, Power cable, Moulded USB cable, ISP cable, Diagnostic POD for self test of the programmer, Diagnostic POD for self test of the ISP connector, Anti dust cover for ZIF socket, User manual, Software, Optional range of adapters and socket converters.
Use only attached ISP cable. Programming may occur unreliable because of using other ISP cable (other material, length etc).
Incorrectly placed device in the ZIF socket can cause its damage or destruction.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 2 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 11/9/15
2 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $1,195.00 $1195
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
MICROCONTROLLER MCU, 8 BIT, PIC16, 20MHZ, DIP-18; Controller Family/Series:PIC16F6xxx; CPU Speed:20MHz; Program Memory Size:1.75KB; RAM Memory Size:224Byte; No. of Pins:18; MCU Case Style:DIP; No. of I/O's:16; Supply Voltage Min:3V ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
(Available until stock is exhausted)
84 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
SERIAL EEPROM, 1KBIT, 400KHZ, DIP-8; Memory Size:1Kbit; EEPROM Memory Configuration:128 x 8bit; Clock Frequency:400kHz; No. of Pins:8; Memory Case Style:DIP; Supply Voltage Min:2.5V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; IC Interface Type:I2C ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.