ATMEL ATZB-900-B0R MOD, ZIGBIT, 900MHZ, W/UN-BAL RF OUT, FULL REEL
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ATMEL
- Newark Part No.: 68T3980
- Manufacturer Part No ATZB-900-B0R
- Ultra compact size (18.8x13.5mm)
- High RX sensitivity (-110dBm)
- Mesh networking capability
- 11dBm output power
- Very low power consumption (<6μA in sleep mode)
- Wide range of interfaces GPIO, ADC, UART, USART, I2C, SPI, 1-wire
- Capability to write own MAC address into the EEPROM
- IEEE 802.15.4 compliant transceiver
- 868 / 915 MHz band
- Over 6 km (4 miles) outdoor line-of-sight range
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Data Rate: 250Kbps
- MCU Supported Families: ATmega
- Module Applications: -
- Module Interface: I2C, SPI, UART
- Processor Type: -
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Supply Voltage Max: 3.6V
- Supply Voltage Min: 1.8V
- Wireless Protocol: IEEE 802.15.4
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?