You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Development Kit, 26J50 MCU, Flowcode 4, Capacitor touch sensor and potentiometer
The actual product may differ from image shown
- MICROCHIP MICROCHIP
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Maximum Part Numbers added.
Delete older entries to add more.
- Technical Datasheet:
- PIC18F26J50-EVK Datasheet
Technical Documents (5)
- Personal computer with USB 1.0 or 2.0
- Pentium processor or greater
- Windows XP or later with Net Framework v4.0.30319 installed
- 256MB RAM, 100MB hard disk space
- ICSP interface to program H3709PIC and dsPIC series MCU
- Two enhanced USART modules
- Dual analog comparators
- Self programming Flash supports 10k erase/write cycles & 20yrs retention
- Hardware RTCC provides clock, calendar and alarm functions
- Charge time measurement unit (CTMU) supports capacitive touch screens
Communications & Networking, Sensing & Instrumentation
1 x PIC18F26J50-EVK board, 1 x USB Cable (Mini USB type), 1 x CD-ROM, 1 x One page Package list
79 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 5/6/24
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 2-4 business days for in stock items.
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Order before 9pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for: