You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Source Measure Unit, ± 100mV to ± 40V, ± 2nA to ± 100mA, 11 W
Product Range Selector (6200 Series)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (6)
- Source and sink (programmable load) 100fA to 100mA
- 1014Ω output impedance ensures stable current sourcing into variable loads
- 65000-point source memory allows comprehensive test current sweeps directly from the current source
- Built-in RS-232, GPIB, Trigger Link, and digital I/O interfaces
- Reconfigurable triax output simplifies matching the application's guarding requirements
- Model 220 emulation mode eliminates need to reprogram existing applications
- Source AC currents from 2pA to 100mA for AC characterization of components and materials
- The 6221's 10MHz output update rate generates smooth sine waves up to 100kHz
- Built-in standard and arbitrary waveform generators with 1mHz to 100kHz frequency range
- Applications include use as a complex programmable load or sensor signal and for noise emulation
- Programmable pulse widths limiting power dissipation in delicate components
- Supports pulsed I-V measurements down to 50μs when used with Model 2182A Nanovoltmeter
- Built-in Ethernet interface for easy remote control without a GPIB controller card
Sensing & Instrumentation, Signal Processing, Test & Measurement
Model 237-ALG-2 Low-Noise Triax Input Cable Terminated w/ a 3-Slot Male Triax Connector on One End and 3 Alligator Clips on the Other, 2m (6.6ft), Model 8501-2 Trigger Link Cable, DIN-to-DIN, 2m (6.6ft), & Model CA-180-3A TSP-Link Cable.
2 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
13 more will be available on 10/19/23
9 more will be available on 11/14/23
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 12/18/23
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 12/18/23
Order before 8pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.