Plastic JMX Waterproof Circular Connectors
The waterproof and extreme high temperature resistance characteristics of the JMX series makes it ideal for Medical, Instrumentation and Measurement applications. However, the plastic Push-Pull connectors can also be used in a diversity of other Industrial applications requiring a lightweight, yet durable harsh environment interconnect solution.
The JMX plastic Push-Pull connector series guarantees a reliable and secure connection with only two fingers. Connectors are available in 6 keys and 9 color identifying codes to avoid situations of incorrect mating.
Capable of over 2,000 mating cycles, this series is also able to withstand steam autoclave sterilization per IEC 60601-1 (up to 200 cycles). In addition, it will protect your equipment from fluid ingress due to its IP68 attributes in mated and unmated conditions.
The JMX Plastic Push-Pull is aesthetically and visually appealing to complement and blend with medical equipment designs. The curves of the coupling ring provides exceptional tactile comfort and an easy to handle grip design so that fingers will fit instinctively.
SOURIAU has thought of everything...
Features & Benefits
- Easy : Comfortable Push-Pull latch design - Keying, color identification and Blind Mating features
- Safe & Waterproof : 2,000 cycles - IP68 in mated and unmated conditions
- Sterilization : Can withstand steam autoclave sterilization (up to 200 cycles)
- Aesthetic : Ergonomic, Lightweight and Sleek
- Compliant : UL 1977 and IEC 61984
Metal JBX Waterproof Circular Connectors
The JBX series is a metal push-pull connector available in IP40 and IP68 sealing that is suited for indoor and outdoor applications such as medical, building automation, instrumentation, measurement, off-road, mining or telecom.
JBX connectors guarantee a reliable and secure connection by using a push-pull locking mechanism that requires only two fingers to mate and unmate the connector. An audible and visual indicator will ensure a reliable locking, capable to resist more than 5,000 cycles.
The 360° EMI shielding ensures a proper transmission and signal integrity which makes it optimal for high resolution imaging applications. The use of 0.5 mm contacts and miniature housing make JBX connectors suitable for tight application.
Mixed layouts combine power and signal contacts in a unique interconnection solution to reduce system complexity and minimize component /installation cost.
Features & Benefits
- Easy and Safe : Audible, tactile and visual indicator - 5,000 cycles
- Waterproof : IP68 in Mated and Unmated Conditions
- Signal Integrity : 360° EMI Shielded, less than 5mΩ
- Space Savings : High Density Layouts with the use of 0.5 mm contacts
- Cost Savings : Mixed Power & Signal Layouts