You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
MSO / MDO Oscilloscope, MDO3000, 4 Channel, 1 GHz, 5 GSPS, 10 Mpts, 400 ps
The actual product may differ from image shown
Product Range Selector (MDO3000 Series)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- MDO3000 Series
- 4 Channel
- 10 Mpts
- WVGA LCD Color
- One 1GHz TPP1000 Passive Probe Per Channel (10:1), OpenChoice Desktop Software, N-to-BNC Adapter, Accessory Bag, Calibration Certificate, Power Cord, Documentation CD
- 3 Years
Technical Documents (6)
- 9inch WVGA (800 x 480) display, rise time is 400ps
- 5GS/s sample rate (1ch), 10M record length
- Standard spectrum analyser frequency range 9KHz to 100MHz, optional 9KHz to 3GHz
- AFG, logic analyser, protocol analyser, digital voltmeter / frequency counter (optional)
- Ethernet, VGA, USBhost and device, AUXOUT, AFG output along with VESA and Kensington lock interfaces
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide waveforms arithmetic & integrate, differentiate, FFT math functions
- Power source voltage of 100 to 240V ±10%, power source frequency 50 to 60Hz at 100 to 240V
- Power consumption 120W maximum
- Operating temperature of -10°C to +55°C (14°F to 131°F), up to 40°C, 5% to 90% relative humidity
- Dimension is 203.2mm x 416.6mm x 147.4mm (H x W x D), 4.2Kg (9.2lb) net weight
MDO3104 MSO, TPP1000B: 1GHz, 10x passive voltage probe (one per analogue channel), 103-0473-00 N-to-BNC adapter, 063-4526-xx documentation CD, 071-3249-00 installation and safety instructions, Printed manual (translated in English, Japanese and Simplified Chinese), 016-2008-xx accessory bag, Power cord, OpenChoice desktop software, Calibration certificate documenting traceability to national metrology institute(s) and ISO9001 quality system registration.
5 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 12/18/23
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 12/18/23
Order before 8pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.