You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Bench Digital Multimeter, DMM7500 Series, 7.5 Digit, 10 A, 1 KV
The actual product may differ from image shown
- KEITHLEY KEITHLEY
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- DMM7500 Series
- Technical Datasheet:
- DMM7510 Datasheet
Product Range Selector (DMM7500 Series)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- GPIB, LAN / LXI, USB
- DMM7500 Series
- 2 Years
- AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Capacitance, Continuity, Diode, Frequency, Resistance, Temperature
Technical Documents (5)
- 14 PPM basic one-year DCV accuracy
- 100mV, 1Ω, and 10µA ranges offer the sensitivity needed for measuring low level signals
- Make accurate measurements with offset compensated ohms, four-wire, and dry circuit functions
- Capture and display waveforms or transients with 1MS/sec digitizer
- Large internal memory buffer; store over 11 million readings in standard mode
- 27.5 million readings in compact mode
- Auto-calibration feature improves accuracy and stability by minimizing temperature and time drift
- Display more with five-inch, high resolution touch screen interface
- Readings and screen images can be saved quickly via the front panel USB memory port
- Two-year specifications allow for longer calibration cycles
Maintenance & Repair, Test & Measurement, Sensing & Instrumentation, System Monitoring
Test Leads, USB Cable Type A to Type B, 1m 3.3 ft., TSP-Link/Ethernet Cable, Documentation CD and Quick Start Guide
18 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 6/3/24
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 6/3/24
Order before 8pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.