You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Fiber Optic Tester, Indium Gallium Arsenide, -7 dBm
Technical Documents (1)
- Fibre optic power meter with 50dBm to +26dBm measurement range
- Designed to measure both absolute optical power and relative power loss in fibre optic cables
- Measures a wide variety of wavelengths from 800-1650nm with a mere 0.01 dB resolution
- Measures 6 pre-set calibrated wavelengths with high precision
- Special function of the unit allows the device to be manually calibrated as needed
- Comes with FC and SC adapters so that fibre connectors can be directly connected to the tool
- LED screen is backlit for viewing in low light locations, 10min auto-off helps preserve battery life
- Dust-proof button design and shatter-resistant sleeve protect the tool to last a lifetime
- Recommended for use with FLS-50 optical light source
- display hold, auto hold and min/max average recording
Fibre optic power meter, Instruction manual, Protective cover, (3) AA batteries, (2) cleaning swabs, FC adapter, SC adapter, Nylon carrying case.
0 In stock
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.