You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Development Module, VNC2-48Q USB HOST Control, DIP-24, Vinculum-II USB Core
The actual product may differ from image shown
- FTDI FTDI
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- V2DIP1-48 Datasheet
- Uses FTDI's VNC2-48Q embedded USB host controller IC device
- Single USB 'A' type socket to interface with USB peripheral devices
- connections to second USB interface port available via module I/O pins
- Jumper selectable UART, parallel FIFO with or SPI MCU interfaces
- UART, parallel FIFO with and SPI interfaces can be programmed to a choice of available I/O pins
- All VNC2 signals available on 0.6" wide, 0.1" pitch DIL male connectors
- Power and traffic indicator LED's
- Debugger interface pin available via 6 way male header which interfaces to separate debugger module
- Development tool supports compiler, linker and debugger tools complete within an IDE
Technical Documents (1)
Available for back order
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 2-4 business days for in stock items.Delivery Information
Delivery in 2-4 business days from our UK warehouse for in stock items
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.