You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
ATLAS SOUND M1000
Sound Masking Speaker, Enclosed, Black, 5.5 " x 11.56 "
Technical Documents (1)
- Pre-assembled unit includes 8" dia. loudspeaker, transformer, enclosure, baffle and mounting hardware
- Labor-saving hardware package – complete with new snap hanger assembly, allows quick and easy installation
- Innovative input panel includes combination knock-out and strain relief connector to accommodate flexible or rigid conduit
- Design enables upward, downward, or horizontal orientation
- 734 in³ enclosure for extended low frequency response
- Suitable for use above suspended ceiling systems or open ceiling spaces approved for use in air handling (plenum ceilings)
- Safety listed to UL 1480 & UL 2043
- Loudspeaker: 8" Dual Cone
- Sensitivity: 97dB Peak, 94dB Average
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 10kHz
- Safety Listed: UL1480, UL2043
- 70.7V Power Taps: .25, .5, 1, 2 and 4
- Width: 11 9/16" (29.37002 cm)
0 In stock
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.