You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
SBC, Arduino BLE Sense, nRF52480, ARM Cortex-M4F, 32bit, 256KB RAM, 1MB Flash
The actual product may differ from image shown
- ARDUINO ARDUINO
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- ABX00031 Datasheet
Technical Documents (1)
- Arduino’s 3.3V AI enabled board in the smallest available form factor: 45x18mm
- Embedded artificial intelligence
- Possibility of running Edge Computing applications (AI) on it using TinyML
- Can be both a BLE and Bluetooth® client and host device
- 3.3V operating voltage, 21V input voltage (limit)
- 1MB (nRF52840) CPU flash memory, 256KB (nRF52840) SRAM
- 14 pin digital input / output, PWM pins, UART, SPI, I2C
- Length is 45mm, width is 18mm, weight is 5g (with headers)
- IMU is a LSM9DS1 and it is managed through I2C
No Longer Available
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.