You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
SBC, Arduino Due, AT91SAM3X8E, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 96KB RAM, 512KB Flash, with headers
The actual product may differ from image shown
- ARDUINO ARDUINO
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Maximum Part Numbers added.
Delete older entries to add more.
- Also Known As:
- GTIN UPC EAN: 8058333491226
- Technical Datasheet:
- A000062 Datasheet
Technical Documents (4)
- Input voltage (recommended) range from 7V to 12V
- 3.3V operating voltage
- 96KB of SRAM
- 130mA of total DC output current per I/O lines
- Input voltage (limit) range from 6V to 20V
- The Arduino Due can be programmed with the Arduino software
- The maximum length and width of the Arduino Due PCB are 4inch and 2.1inch respectively
- 1.0 pinout
- A DMA controller, that can relieve the CPU from doing memory intensive tasks
- 512KB of flash memory for code
Also Known As
144 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 4/22/24
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 4/22/24
Order before 9pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for: