You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Rework System, Scorpion XL, Manual Placement Head, 2.8kW, 45 x 57 mm, 0.0254 mm Accuracy
Product Range Selector (Scorpion Series)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- 610mm x Open
- 45 x 57 mm
- Scorpion XL Rework System, Power Cord(Plug Not Included), Remote Control w/ DB9 Cable, LCD Monitor
- Scorpion Series
Technical Documents (1)
- Scorpion XL rework system with manual placement head
- 610mm x open-ended PCB handling capability accommodates medium to large circuit board assemblies
- Nitrogen compatibility improves solder reflow and minimizes oxidation
- 2800W bottom pre-heater
- Dual HD camera with 8 digital zoom levels and diffused LED lighting
- Manual placement head with ±0.025mm accuracy
- Utilizes rotary knobs for Z-axis and theta control of the placement head
- 12 different language settings provides worldwide operator flexibility
- 670029 auto-focus camera accessory provides solder reflow visibility and rework inspection
- NIST calibrated with certificate included
Scorpion XL rework system, Scorpion power cord (male plug not included), Remote control with DB9 cable for Scorpion with manual placement head, 19" LCD monitor, Optical mouse, PCB spring finger long (3 pack), Spring finger short (3 pack), 2 underboard support, 3 thermocouple, O-ring Kit, Vacuum nozzles, Nozzle removal pad, Adjustable component nest CSP, Adjustable component nest BGA, Pre-cut polyimide film tape (100 pack), Optical verification kit, Placement nozzles, Placement nozzle adapter.
0 In stock
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.