XELTEK SUPERPRO M PROGRAMMER, UNIVERSAL, 48 PIN, USB2.0
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: XELTEK
- Newark Part No.: 29T3221
- Manufacturer Part No SUPERPRO M
- Features: Ultra-Fast Programming, Built-in 48 Universal Pin Drivers
- IC Interface Type: Parallel, Serial
- IC Product Type: Programmer, Universal
- Kit Contents: SuperPro M Programmer with a DIP48 Adapter, AC Adapter, Software CD
- No. of Devices Supported: 19880
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supported Families: -
The SUPERPRO M is a lowest cost, ultra high speed universal device programmer with USB 2.0 interface. The programmer operates in PC hosted mode. Under PC hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip. Provides over current and over voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V
- Ultra fast programming speed
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter
- Built in 48 universal pin drivers
- Embedded Design & Development
SuperPro M programmer, AC adapter, Cable, CD.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
48 pin USB High Speed Universal Programmer (ARM9)
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable