Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: WELLER
- Newark Part No.: 18T1408
- Manufacturer Part No WSM1
- Heat Temperature Max: 850°F
- Output Power: 40W
- Plug Type: -
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Supply Voltage VAC: 120V
Ideal for all soldering applications that do need a handy and uncomplicated station but to be done professionally. ESD safe and designed for use in laboratories, repair, service and industrial engineering.
- Designed for fine pitch, high density SMT soldering and rework
- The heating element is contained in the tip for fast heatup and recovery
- Built-in Stop+Go function saves energy and extends tip life
- Touch screen control
- Temperature lockout function
- Two pre-set temperature "radio" buttons
- Integrated, ergonomically designed 40W WMRP micro-soldering pencil
- Safety rest with WDC dry cleaner
- ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- Maintenance & Repair
WSM 1 soldering station with micro soldering pencil, 40 W, safety rest with WDC dry cleaner, RT 3 integrated soldering tip
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?