TRIPP-LITE LC1800 Conditioner, 120 VAC, 1800 VA, 146.05 mm, 171.45 mm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TRIPP-LITE
- Newark Part No.: 46F2616
- Manufacturer Part No LC1800
- Protects valuable electronics
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
- AC line surge suppression
- EMI/RFI noise filtering protects AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference
- Protects against spikes with 1440J of surge suppression
- Monitors power status with front-panel diagnostic LEDs
- 6 NEMA 5-15R rear outlets
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Height: 171.45mm
- Input Voltage: -
- No. of Outlets: 6
- Output Power (VA): 1800VA
- Output Voltage: 120VAC
- Product Range: -
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Suppressor Type: Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Width: 146.05mm
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 12 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 2/22/16
12 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $238.47 $238.47
|1 - 1||$238.47|
|2 - 4||$225.22|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Now we monitor the proper operation of the relays by periodically plugging each LC-1800 into a 140 VAC autotransformer, attaching a VOM to one of the output duplexes, and slowly turning the autotransformer voltage down from 140 to 87, watching the VOM to see that the relays engage the various secondaries on the LC-1800's transformer and thus keep the output voltage in the 110-120 VAC range.
Do the LC1800s sold today have an indicator or alert when a relay dies?
For datasheet, refer the below link-
Like to see information about this product from other customers?