Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TRIPP-LITE
- Newark Part No.: 15R7704
- Manufacturer Part No ISOBAR8ULTRA
- Network grade surge suppression rated at 3840J/150000A
- 3 LED indicators
- Lighted power switch with integrated 12A circuit breaker offers power control & overload protection
- Keyhole mounting tabs to allow permanent installation
- Set of 4 outlet covers to safely seal off unused outlets
- All-metal housing with diagnostic LEDs
- Isolated filter banks to remove damaging line noise
- Right-angle plug
- No. of Outlets 8Outlets
- Outlet Type NEMA 5-15R
- Current Rating 15A
- Supply Voltage VAC 120V
- Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
- Cable Length 3.7m
- Peak Surge Current 150kA
- Energy Rating 3840J
- Product Range ISOBAR Series
- Suppressor Type Outlet Strip
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Output Current 12 A
- Response Time -
- Approval Bodies cUL
- SVHC To Be Advised
- Voltage Rating 120 VAC
- 53 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 5/16/16
- 53 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $102.79 $102.79
|1 - 2||$102.79|
|3 - 4||$97.60|
|5 - 9||$93.36|
|10 - 24||$85.82|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Disadvantage of MOV's are Inherent bipolar clamping and Single layer MOV have limited life.
Advantages of TVS Diode are Fast response time (<1ns), Low clamping voltage.
Disadvantage are they are having Limited power capability, Typically fail as a short circuit, Power rating decreases with temperature.
We have both the products It can be found from below link:
Like to see information about this product from other customers?