TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TMDSMEVM3530-L OMAP3530, ZOOM, MEDICAL, DEV KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 25R0024
- Manufacturer Part No TMDSMEVM3530-L
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-A8
- Features: -
- Kit Contents: Development Board
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: OMAP35
- Silicon Family Name: Sitara - AM35x
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TMDSMEVM3530-L is a zoom OMAP35x medical development kit, which is low cost, high performance application development kit for evaluating the functionality of Texas Instruments' OMAP 3 processors and system on module (SOM). Application development is performed right on the product ready OMAP35x SOM-LV and software board support packages (BSPs) included in the kit, which enables user to seamlessly transfer the application code and hardware into production The included OMAP35x SOM‑LV utilizes the superset OMAP3530 processor. This SOM allows for easy evaluation of the OMAP3530, 3525, 3515 and 3503 processors.
- Includes OMAP35x SOM-LV module
- Integrated LCD, touch and backlight connector for optional zoom display kits
- One RJ45 Ethernet jack connector
- One USB 2.0 high speed host port
- One USB 2.0 high speed On the go device port
- 115.2Kbps RS 32 debug serial port
- Antenna for 802.11b/g Ethernet and Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR connectivity
- Compact flash type I card, MMC/SD card
- LV baseboard (146.1mm x 158.8mm x 17.1 mm)
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?