TEXAS INSTRUMENTS RI-TRP-WR3P-30 RFID TRANSPONDER, 134.2KHZ, 80BITS, GLASS
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 41M4027
- Manufacturer Part No RI-TRP-WR3P-30
- Frequency: 134.2kHz
- Memory Size: 80bit
- Module Interface: -
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Tag Type: Cylindrical Glass
The RI-TRP-WR3P-30 is a 23mm glass transponder that provides a superior performance and operate at a resonance frequency of 134.2KHz. The LF transponder is manufactured with patented tuning process to provide consistent read and write performance. Prior to delivery, the transponder undergo complete functional and parametric testing, in order to provide the high quality customers have come to expect. The transponder is well suited for usage in a broad range of applications.
- ISO 11784/11785 compliant
- Best in class performance through patented HDX technology
- Patented transponder tuning provides stable and high read/write performance
- Solder Tabs
- Vacuum Caps
- Embossed Tape Packaging
- Typical programming time 309ms
- Powered from the reader signal (batteryless)
- Transponder can be read through virtually all non metallic material
- Powered from the reader signal (battery less)
- Consumer Electronics
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
|1000 - 2499||$4.00|
|2500 - 4999||$3.55|
|5000 - 9999||$3.29|
|10000 - 24999||$3.08|
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?