TEXAS INSTRUMENTS RI-TRP-WR3P-30 RFID TRANSPONDER, 134.2KHZ, 80BITS, GLASS, FULL REEL
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 29X4193
- Manufacturer Part No RI-TRP-WR3P-30
- ISO 11784/11785 compliant
- Best in class performance through patented HDX technology
- Patented transponder tuning provides stable and high read/write performance
- 64bit read only and 80bit read/write types are available
- Insensitive to almost all non metallic materials
- Typical reading time of 70ms
- Typical programming time of 309ms
- Powered from the reader signal (batteryless)
- Transponder can be read through virtually all non metallic material
- Powered from the reader signal (battery less)
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Frequency: 134.2kHz
- Memory Size: 80bit
- Module Interface: -
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Tag Type: Cylindrical Glass
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?