TEXAS INSTRUMENTS RI-TRP-WR3P-30 RFID TRANSPONDER, 134.2KHZ, 80BITS, GLASS, FULL REEL
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 29X4193
- Manufacturer Part No RI-TRP-WR3P-30
- Frequency: 134.2kHz
- Memory Size: 80bit
- Module Interface: -
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Tag Type: Cylindrical Glass
The RI-TRP-WR3P-30 is a 23mm glass transponder that provides a superior performance and operate at a resonance frequency of 134.2KHz. The LF transponder is manufactured with patented tuning process to provide consistent read and write performance. Prior to delivery, the transponder undergo complete functional and parametric testing, in order to provide the high quality customers have come to expect. The transponder is well suited for usage in a broad range of applications.
- ISO 11784/11785 compliant
- Best in class performance through patented HDX technology
- Patented transponder tuning provides stable and high read/write performance
- 64bit read only and 80bit read/write types are available
- Insensitive to almost all non metallic materials
- Typical reading time of 70ms
- Typical programming time of 309ms
- Powered from the reader signal (batteryless)
- Transponder can be read through virtually all non metallic material
- Consumer Electronics
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?