TEXAS INSTRUMENTS RI-TRP-R9UR-30 RFID TRANSPONDER, 134.2KHZ, 64BIT, DISK
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 84R4032
- Manufacturer Part No RI-TRP-R9UR-30
- Best in class performance through patented HDX technology
- Patented transponder tuning
- Stable and high read performance
- 64 bit read only
- ISO 11784/11785 compliant
- Insensitive to almost all non metallic materials
- FSK (Frequency Shift Keying) modulation with 134.2kHz/123.2kHz
- Typical reading range ≤150cm, reading time is 70ms
- Typical programming time is 309ms
- Powered from the reader signal (battery less)
- Tag Type Coin / Disk
- Frequency 134.2kHz
- Memory Size 64bit
- Module Interface -
- Product Range -
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
- 30M1681 - RFID TRANSPONDER, 134.2KHZ, 64BITS, DISK
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
RI-TRP-R9UR-30 is a 85mm disk transponder. It drives superior performance and operates at a resonance frequency of 134.2 KHz. Specific products are compliant to ISO/IEC 11784/11785 global open standards. Texas Instruments LF transponders are manufactured with TI’s patented tuning process to provide consistent read and write performance. Prior to delivery, the transponders undergo complete functional and parametric testing. This transponder is more suitable for broad range of application.
Feature & Benefits:
Best in class performance through patented HDX technology
Patented transponder tuning
Stable and high read performance
64 bit read only
ISO 11784/11785 compliant
Insensitive to almost all non metallic materials
FSK (Frequency Shift Keying) modulation with 134.2kHz/123.2kHz
Typical reading range ≤150cm, reading time is 70ms
Typical programming time is 309ms
Powered from the reader signal (battery less)
Applications: System Monitoring, Security, RF Communications, Wireless
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.