TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MSP-FET430UIF FLASH EMULATOR, FOR MSP430
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 43J9575
- Manufacturer Part No MSP-FET430UIF
- SB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) connects a Flash based MSP430 MCU to a PC
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: MSP430
- Core Sub-Architecture: MSP430
- Features: USB Debugging Interface, Real-Time, In-System Programming and Debugging
- IC Product Type: In-Circuit Emulator / Programmer
- Kit Contents: Programmer Only
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Series: MSP430
- Silicon Family Name: MSP430F1xx
- Supported Devices: USB port
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The MSP-FET430UIF is a powerful Flash emulation tool to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. It includes USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the pin saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The Flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes and since the MSP430 Flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required. The debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start design immediately. The MSP-FET430UIF development tools supports development with all MSP430 Flash devices.
Feature & Benefits:
SB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) connects a Flash based MSP430 MCU to a PC
Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6volts at 100mA
Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
Applications: Communications & Networking, Embedded Design & Development
One 14-conductor cable, One MSP-FET430UIF interface module, One MSP430 CD-ROM, One READ ME FIRST document, USB Cable.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?