TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MSP-FET430UIF FLASH EMULATOR, FOR MSP430
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 43J9575
- Manufacturer Part No MSP-FET430UIF
- SB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) connects a Flash based MSP430 MCU to a PC
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
- Silicon Family Name MSP430F1xx
- Core Architecture MSP430
- Core Sub-Architecture MSP430
- IC Product Type In-Circuit Emulator / Programmer
- Kit Contents Programmer Only
- Features USB Debugging Interface, Real-Time, In-System Programming and Debugging
- Product Range -
- Series MSP430
- Supported Devices USB port
- SVHC No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The MSP-FET430UIF is a powerful Flash emulation tool to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. It includes USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the pin saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The Flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes and since the MSP430 Flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required. The debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start design immediately. The MSP-FET430UIF development tools supports development with all MSP430 Flash devices.
Feature & Benefits:
SB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) connects a Flash based MSP430 MCU to a PC
Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6volts at 100mA
Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
Applications: Communications & Networking, Embedded Design & Development
One 14-conductor cable, One MSP-FET430UIF interface module, One MSP430 CD-ROM, One READ ME FIRST document, USB Cable.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?