TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MSP-FET430U48C USB JTAG EMULATOR, MSP430FR59X, MSP430FR58X
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 53W0827
- Manufacturer Part No MSP-FET430U48C
- Core Architecture: MSP430
- Core Sub-Architecture: MSP430
- Features: Unified FRAM Memory for Lowest Power, Fastest Non-Volatile Memory
- IC Product Type: USB JTAG Emulator
- Kit Contents: USB to FET Programming Tool, Users Guide, ZIF Target Board
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Family Name: MSP430F5xx
The MSP-FET430U48C is a standalone 48pin ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in system through the JTAG interface or the spy bi wire (Two wire JTAG) protocol. The development board supports all MSP430FR59x/58x Flash parts in a 48pin QFN package.
- Unified FRAM memory for lowest power, fastest non volatile memory
- Ultra low leakage 130nm process technology
- Enhanced MSP430 DNA with power gating and load adaptive LDO
- Integrated analog and digital peripherals to lower cost and simplify design
- Embedded Design & Development
USB to FET Programming Tool, 48pin ZIF target board, Users Guide.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
TARGET BOARD, MSP-FET430UIF USB JTAG EMULATOR; Accessory Type:Target Board; For Use With:MSP-FET430UIF USB JTAG Emulator; Features:Unified FRAM Memory for Lowest Power, Fastest Non-volatile Memory, Ultra-low-Leakage 130nm Process
(Available until stock is exhausted)
3 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)