TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MDL-S2E MODULE, SERIAL TO ETHERNET, 230.4KBPS
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 45P3746
- Manufacturer Part No MDL-S2E
- LM3S6432 in a 10 x 10mm BGA package for reduced board size
- 10/100Mbit Ethernet port
- Auto MDI/MDIX cross-over correction
- Traffic and link indicators Serial ports
- UART ports include RTS/CTS for flow control
- UART0 has RS-232 levels, transceiver runs at up to 230.4Kbaud
- UART1 has CMOS/TTL levels, can run at 1.0Mbaud
- JTAG port pads for factory programming
- Telnet client for Ethernet based serial port extender
- IP configuration with static IP address or DHCP
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The MDL-S2E is a Stellaris serial to Ethernet module for single-unit packaging. This offers a complete, ready-to-implement solution designed to add web connectivity to any serial device. The MDL-S2E is the first serial-to-Ethernet converter available with a highly integrated ARM® Cortex-M3 microcontroller with 50 MHz of performance and ample single-cycle, on-chip flash and SRAM memory for efficient network traffic handling. The MDL-S2E is ready out-of-the-box for immediate integration in a system and software source files are included for complete customization.
Feature & Benefits:
Stellaris LM3S6432 ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller
10/100 Mbit Ethernet port
Two serial ports, configured as DCE, include RTS/CTS for flow control
Program firmware updates over Ethernet
IP configuration with static IP address or DHCP
Raw and Telnet protocol support for access to serial port
Web server for module configuration
Windows utility software S2ECONF configuration application
Module supports 5V and 3.3V supplies
Applications: Communications & Networking, Industrial
Like to see information about this product from other customers?