TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INA210-214EVM INA210-214, CURRENT MONITOR, EVALUATION MODULE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 08P4366
- Manufacturer Part No INA210-214EVM
- Application Sub Type: Instrumentation Amplifier
- Features: Space for Shunt Resistors of Various Footprints
- Kit Application Type: Amplifier
- Kit Contents: Demonstration Board, User Guide
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The INA210-214EVM is an evaluation module designed to evaluate the performance of the INA210-214 devices. The INA210-214 devices are voltage output, high side measurement, bidirectional, zero drift current shunt monitors. This family of devices has gains that range from 50V/V to 1000V/V. The voltage developed across the device inputs is amplified by the corresponding gain of the specific device and is presented at the output pin. These devices can sense voltage drops across shunts at common mode voltages from –0.3V to 26V, independent of supply voltages. These devices operate with supply voltages between 2.7V and 26V and draw a maximum of 100mA. The low offset of the zero drift architecture enables current sensing with maximum drops across the shunt as low as 10mV full scale.
- Easy handling of the small SC70 package
- Easy access to all device pins
- Space for optional input filtering capacitors and resistors as well as a prototype area
- Space for shunt resistors of various footprints
- Evaluation of all gain options through provided device boards
- Location to solder a test device directly onto the board
- Multiple input signal options
- Power Management
- Communications & Networking
- Portable Devices
- Consumer Electronics
- Maintenance & Repair
INA210-214EVM PCB, Five populated test boards (INA210, INA211, INA212, INA213, INA214).
This EVM should be operated within the input voltage range of -0.3V to 26V and the output voltage range of -0.3V to 26V.Exceeding the specified input voltage range may cause damage to the EVM.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?