TEXAS INSTRUMENTS EKT-LM3S6965 LM3S6965, ETHERNET, W / CODE RED TOOL, EVALUATION KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 45P3417
- Manufacturer Part No EKT-LM3S6965
- LM3S6965 CAN evaluation board with Code Red Technologies Red Suite
- Stellaris LM3S6965 microcontroller with fully integrated 10/100 (MAC+PHY) Ethernet controller
- Simple setup, USB cable provides serial communication, debugging and power
- OLED graphics display with 128 x 64 pixel resolution and 16 shades of monochromatic colour
- User LED, navigation switches and select pushbuttons
- All LM3S6965 I/O available on labelled break out pads
- Magnetic speaker
- Standard ARM 20 pin JTAG debug connector with input and output modes
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Retracting Ethernet cable, USB cable and JTAG cable
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M3
- Features: OLED Graphics Display, Magnetic Speaker, Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Controller
- Kit Contents: Board, Cables, CD
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LM3S
- Silicon Family Name: Stellaris 6000
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?