TEXAS INSTRUMENTS EKI-LM3S8962 LM3S8962, ETHERNET, CAN, W / IAR TOOL, EVALUATION KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 45P3407
- Manufacturer Part No EKI-LM3S8962
- Stellaris LM3S8962 MCU with fully integrated 10/100 embedded Ethernet controller and CAN module
- Simple setup, USB cable provides serial communication, debugging, and power
- OLED graphics display with 128 x 96 pixel resolution
- User LED, navigation switches, and select pushbuttons
- MicroSD card slot
- USB interface for debugging and power supply
- Standard ARM 20 pin JTAG debug connector with input and output modes
- LM3S8962 I/O available on labelled break-out pads
- Standalone CAN device board using Stellaris LM3S2110 microcontroller
- Magnetic speaker
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M3
- Features: OLED Graphics Display, Magnetic Speaker, 10/100 Embedded Ethernet Controller
- Kit Contents: Board, Cables, CD
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LM3S
- Silicon Family Name: Stellaris 8000
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?