TEXAS INSTRUMENTS EKC-LM3S811 STELLARIS, LM3S811, ICDI, CODESOURCERY, EVALUATION KIT
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 45P3400
- Manufacturer Part No EKC-LM3S811
- Stellaris LM3S811 microcontroller with CodeSourcery tools
- OLED graphics display with 96 x 16 pixel resolution
- Reset pushbutton and power indicator LED
- Thumb wheel potentiometer for driving an analog to digital converter (ADC) input
- Standard ARM 20 pin JTAG debug connector for use as an in circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- I/O signal break out pads for hardware prototyping
- UART0 accessible through a USB virtual COM Port (VCP)
- USB interface for all communication and power
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M3
- Features: OLED Graphics Display, JTAG Debug Connector, USB Interface
- Kit Contents: Board, Cables, CD
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LM3S
- Silicon Family Name: Stellaris X00
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
We primary use the JTAG to program program M3 processors
Like to see information about this product from other customers?