TEXAS INSTRUMENTS EKC-LM3S811 STELLARIS, LM3S811, ICDI, CODESOURCERY, EVALUATION KIT
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 45P3400
- Manufacturer Part No EKC-LM3S811
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M3
- Features: OLED Graphics Display, JTAG Debug Connector, USB Interface
- Kit Contents: Board, Cables, CD
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LM3S
- Silicon Family Name: Stellaris X00
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The EKC-LM3S811 is a Stellaris LM3S811 evaluation Kit with CodeSourcery tools which is a compact and versatile evaluation platform for the Stellaris LM3S811 ARM Cortex-M3 - based microcontroller and an in circuit debug interface (ICDI) for any Stellaris microcontroller based target board. The LM3S811 offers 64KB flash memory, 50MHz operation, a four channel ADC, and a wide range of peripherals. The LM3S811 microcontroller is factory programmed with a quickstart demo program. The quickstart program resides in the LM3S811 on chip flash memory and runs each time power is applied, unless ICDI mode is in use, or the quickstart has been replaced with a user program. The evaluation board allows users to evaluate, prototype and create application specific designs.
- Stellaris LM3S811 microcontroller with CodeSourcery tools
- OLED graphics display with 96 x 16 pixel resolution
- Reset pushbutton and power indicator LED
- Thumb wheel potentiometer for driving an analog to digital converter (ADC) input
- Standard ARM 20 pin JTAG debug connector for use as an in circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- I/O signal break out pads for hardware prototyping
- UART0 accessible through a USB virtual COM Port (VCP)
- USB interface for all communication and power
- Building Automation
- Motor Drive & Control
- Automation & Process Control
- Power Management
LM3S811 Evaluation Board (EVB), USB cable, 20 pinJTAG/SWD target cable, Evaluation Kit CD containing: Complete documentation, StellarisWare Peripheral Driver Library and example source code, A supported evaluation version Code Sourcery GCC development tools.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?