TEXAS INSTRUMENTS EKC-LM3S6965 LM3S6965, ETHERNET, CODESOURCERY TOOL, EVALUATION KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 45P3399
- Manufacturer Part No EKC-LM3S6965
- LM3S6965 CAN Evaluation Board
- Stellaris LM3S6965 microcontroller with fully integrated 10/100 (MAC+PHY) Ethernet controller
- Simple setup: USB cable provides serial communication, debugging and power
- OLED graphics display with 128 x 64 pixel resolution and 16 shades of monochromatic colour
- User LED, navigation switches and select pushbuttons
- Magnetic speaker
- All LM3S2965 and LM3S2110 I/O available on labelled break-out pads
- Standard ARM 20 pin JTAG debug connector with input and output modes
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Retracting Ethernet cable, USB cable and JTAG cable
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M3
- Features: OLED Graphics Display, Magnetic Speaker, Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Controller
- Kit Contents: Board, Cables, CD
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LM3S
- Silicon Family Name: Stellaris 6000
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Stellaris LM3S6965 Evaluation Kit provides a compact and versatile evaluation platform for Ethernet enabled Stellaris ARM Cortex M3 based microcontrollers. Each board has an In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI) that provides hardware debugging functionality not only for the on-board Stellaris devices, but also for any Stellaris microcontroller based target board. The evaluation kit uses the LM3S6965 microcontroller’s fully integrated 10/100 Ethernet controller to demonstrate an embedded web server. The kit is also compatible with high-performance external JTAG debuggers. This evaluation kit enables quick evaluation, prototype development and creation of application specific designs for Ethernet networks. The kit also includes extensive source-code examples, allowing user to start building C code applications quickly.
Feature & Benefits:
LM3S6965 CAN Evaluation Board
Stellaris LM3S6965 microcontroller with fully integrated 10/100 (MAC+PHY) Ethernet controller
Simple setup: USB cable provides serial communication, debugging and power
OLED graphics display with 128 x 64 pixel resolution and 16 shades of monochromatic colour
User LED, navigation switches and select pushbuttons
All LM3S2965 and LM3S2110 I/O available on labelled break-out pads
Standard ARM 20 pin JTAG debug connector with input and output modes
MicroSD Card Slot
Retracting Ethernet cable, USB cable and JTAG cable
Applications: Industrial, Test & Measurement, Building Automation, Hobby & Hardware Hacking, Medical, Sensing & Instrumentation, Security, System Monitoring
Evaluation Board, Retracing Ethernet Cable, USB, 20 pin JTAG/SWD Cable, Documentation CD.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?