TEXAS INSTRUMENTS EKB-UCOS3-BOOK UC/OS-III BOOK, FOR EKB-UC0S3
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 84R8217
- Manufacturer Part No EKB-UCOS3-BOOK
- Accessory Type: Book
- Features: Two Complete Part, Part I Real-Time Kernels in Generic Terms, Part II for Reader
- For Use With: Micriums Î¼C/OS-III
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
The EKB-UCOS3-BOOK is a Micriums μC/OS-III (The real time Kernel) book. This book puts the spotlight on how a real time kernel works using Micriums μC/OS-III as a reference. The book consists of two complete parts. The first describes real time kernels in generic terms. Part II provide examples for the reader, using EVM-EVALBOT, a small, robotic evaluation board. The board is based on the Stellaris LM3S9B92 which combines the popular ARM Cortex-M3 architecture with Ethernet MAC+PHY, USB OTG (On the Go), and I2S.
- Preemptive multitasking real time kernel with optional round robin scheduling
- Delivered with complete, clean, consistent, 100% ANSI C source code with documentation
- Mutual exclusion semaphores with built in priority inheritance protocol
- Timeouts on pend calls to prevent deadlocks
- Unlimited number of tasks, priorities and kernel objects
- Highly scalable (6K to 24K bytes code space, 1K+ bytes data space)
- Very low interrupt disable time
- Extensive performance measurement metrics (configurable)
- Third party certifiable
- Embedded Design & Development
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
(Available until stock is exhausted)
- 9 in stock for same day shipping
9 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $50.60 $50.6
|Quantity||List Price||Your Price|
Promotional price $50.60
Legislation and Environmental
The date & lot code information will be displayed on your packaging label as provided by the manufacturer
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
IDE, CODE COMPOSER STUDIO, FOR TMS320C3X/C4X; Core Architecture:-; Supported Families:TMS320; Software Edition:-; License Type:-; No. of User Licenses:1; Supported Hosts:Windows; Supported Devices:C3X/4X Code Composer
1+ $1,495.10 100+ $1,495.09 1000+ $1,495.08
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.