TEXAS INSTRUMENTS EK-LM4F120XL EVAL BOARD, STELLARIS LM4F120 LAUNCHPAD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 44W8822
- Manufacturer Part No EK-LM4F120XL
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M4F
- Features: LM4F120H5QR MCU, stackable headers, programmable buttons, RGB LED
- Kit Contents: Board, USB Cable
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LM4F
- Silicon Family Name: Stellaris
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
EVAL BOARD, TM4C123G, TIVA C LAUNCHPAD; Silicon Manufacturer:Texas Instruments; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-M4F; Silicon Core Number:TM4C123G; Silicon Family Name:Tiva C; No. of Bits:32bit; Features:-
577 US Stock: Please check cut-off times when choosing your shipping method