TEXAS INSTRUMENTS DK-EM2-2560B STELLARIS, CC2560, BLUETOOTH, 2.4GHZ, DEV KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 45T8620
- Manufacturer Part No DK-EM2-2560B
- Supports TI's proven 7th generation Bluetooth technology with extended range & power efficiency
- Full featured evaluation boards for hardware and software prototyping
- SDK includes Bluetooth wireless technology software stack, Serial Port Profile, A2DP and AVRCP
- Included Software Sample Applications
- CC2560-PAN1323ETU provides best-in-class Bluetooth RF performance of +10dBm typical transmit power
- Sample applications and demos provided in source code showing API usage
- Bluetooth + ANT footprint compatible
- Industrys first and broadest implementation of ARM Cortex-M3
- One chip combination of USB, Ethernet MAC and PHY, and CAN
- Evaluation tools allow for extensive prototyping and development of Bluetooth applications
- Silicon Manufacturer Texas Instruments
- Silicon Core Number -
- Kit Application Type Communication & Networking
- Application Sub Type Bluetooth
- Kit Contents Board, User Guide
- Features Stellaris 2.4GHz CC2560 Bluetooth, Full-featured Eval Boards for Hardware & Software Prototyping
- Product Range -
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
DK-EM2-2560B is a Stellaris 2.4-GHz CC2560 Bluetooth Wireless Kit from Texas Instruments provides a robust, high-throughput wireless connection with extended range and power efficiency. The solution combines TI's most popular Stellaris microcontroller development kit (sold separately), a Stellaris EM2 expansion board and TI's proven 7th generation Bluetooth technology with a complete, validated, certified, production-ready CC2560-PAN1323ETU (Easy-to-Use) board. Paired with the DK-LM3S9B96, the DK-EM2-2560B kit provides the full suite of tools an engineer needs to develop and prototype Bluetooth applications with Stellaris. The TI-supplied Bluetopia software profiles included in this kit are provided royalty free and under a free license. Bluetopia is a mature Bluetooth solution that has shipped on millions of enterprise and consumer devices. The CC2560-PAN1323ETU module is a highly-integrated Class 2 HCI device offered by Panasonic using TI´s CC2560 Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR Transceiver.
Feature & Benefits:
Supports TI’s proven 7th generation Bluetooth technology with extended range & power efficiency
Full featured evaluation boards for hardware and software prototyping
SDK includes Bluetooth wireless technology software stack, Serial Port Profile, A2DP and AVRCP
Included Software Sample Applications
CC2560-PAN1323ETU provides best-in-class Bluetooth RF performance of +10dBm typical transmit power
Applications: Communications & Networking, Wireless, Industrial, Medical, Consumer Electronics
Stellaris DK-LM3S9B96-EM2 Expansion Board, PAN1323 Bluetooth v2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Module, TI EZ430 USB emulator with Bluetooth target board and plastic cover, battery board, 2 AAA batteries, Earbud Headphones, StellarisWare CD.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?