TEXAS INSTRUMENTS DK-EM2-2560B STELLARIS, CC2560, BLUETOOTH, 2.4GHZ, DEV KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 45T8620
- Manufacturer Part No DK-EM2-2560B
- Supports TI's proven 7th generation Bluetooth technology with extended range & power efficiency
- Full featured evaluation boards for hardware and software prototyping
- SDK includes Bluetooth wireless technology software stack, Serial Port Profile, A2DP and AVRCP
- Included Software Sample Applications
- CC2560-PAN1323ETU provides best-in-class Bluetooth RF performance of +10dBm typical transmit power
- Sample applications and demos provided in source code showing API usage
- Bluetooth + ANT footprint compatible
- Industrys first and broadest implementation of ARM Cortex-M3
- One chip combination of USB, Ethernet MAC and PHY, and CAN
- Evaluation tools allow for extensive prototyping and development of Bluetooth applications
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Application Sub Type: Bluetooth
- Features: Stellaris 2.4GHz CC2560 Bluetooth, Full-featured Eval Boards for Hardware & Software Prototyping
- Kit Application Type: Communication & Networking
- Kit Contents: Board, User Guide
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
DK-EM2-2560B is a Stellaris 2.4-GHz CC2560 Bluetooth Wireless Kit from Texas Instruments provides a robust, high-throughput wireless connection with extended range and power efficiency. The solution combines TI's most popular Stellaris microcontroller development kit (sold separately), a Stellaris EM2 expansion board and TI's proven 7th generation Bluetooth technology with a complete, validated, certified, production-ready CC2560-PAN1323ETU (Easy-to-Use) board. Paired with the DK-LM3S9B96, the DK-EM2-2560B kit provides the full suite of tools an engineer needs to develop and prototype Bluetooth applications with Stellaris. The TI-supplied Bluetopia software profiles included in this kit are provided royalty free and under a free license. Bluetopia is a mature Bluetooth solution that has shipped on millions of enterprise and consumer devices. The CC2560-PAN1323ETU module is a highly-integrated Class 2 HCI device offered by Panasonic using TI´s CC2560 Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR Transceiver.
Feature & Benefits:
Supports TI’s proven 7th generation Bluetooth technology with extended range & power efficiency
Full featured evaluation boards for hardware and software prototyping
SDK includes Bluetooth wireless technology software stack, Serial Port Profile, A2DP and AVRCP
Included Software Sample Applications
CC2560-PAN1323ETU provides best-in-class Bluetooth RF performance of +10dBm typical transmit power
Applications: Communications & Networking, Wireless, Industrial, Medical, Consumer Electronics
Stellaris DK-LM3S9B96-EM2 Expansion Board, PAN1323 Bluetooth v2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Module, TI EZ430 USB emulator with Bluetooth target board and plastic cover, battery board, 2 AAA batteries, Earbud Headphones, StellarisWare CD.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?