TEXAS INSTRUMENTS CRANE SITARA, AM3517, POE, ETHERNET, CAN, USB, DEV BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 27T6221
- Manufacturer Part No CRANE
- Uses AM3517 Sitara Processor with 600MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- Power Management Device - TPS65910
- Memory of 256MB DDR2 memory, 256MB NAND Flash
- SD/MMC card connector
- Power Over Ethernet (POE 802.3af)
- JTAG and Serial interface, USB(OTG, EHCI Host), CAN, DVI-D, TV-OUT(CVBS),10/100 Ethernet Interface
- Boot mode option switches
- Expansion connector
- Board Dimensions of 5.5'' x 4.5''
- 3D Graphics Engine
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-A8
- Features: Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Controller Area Network (CAN) interfaces
- Kit Contents: Board only
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: AM35x
- Silicon Family Name: Sitara - AM35x
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Crane board is a hardware development platform that enables customers to develop general purpose computing and other applications based on the Sitara AM3517 ARM Cortex - A8 microprocessor device. Crane board is a low cost, open source reference platform to help the developer community leverage the benefits of the AM3517 processor while leveraging a host of exciting peripherals. The AM3517 processor from TI comprises of Microprocessor Unit (MPU) TM sub-system based on ARM Cortex - A8 microprocessor, POWERVR SGX Graphics Accelerator sub-system for 3D graphics acceleration to support exciting Graphical User Interface options while maintaining fast and fluid transitions display and gaming effects and Display sub-system with several features for multiple concurrent image manipulation and a programmable interface supporting a wide variety of displays.
Feature & Benefits:
Uses AM3517 Sitara Processor with 600MHz ARM Cortex-A8
Power Management Device - TPS65910
Memory of 256MB DDR2 memory, 256MB NAND Flash
SD/MMC card connector
Power Over Ethernet (POE 802.3af)
JTAG and Serial interface, USB(OTG, EHCI Host), CAN, DVI-D, TV-OUT(CVBS),10/100 Ethernet Interface
Boot mode option switches
Board Dimensions of 5.5'' x 4.5'’
3D Graphics Engine
Applications: Portable Devices, Building Automation
Like to see information about this product from other customers?