TEXAS INSTRUMENTS CD4067BE Analog Multiplexer / Demultiplexer, 16:1, 1, 240 ohm, 3V to 18V, DIP, 24
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 60K5125
- Manufacturer Part No CD4067BE
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Analog Multiplexer Case: DIP
- Analog Switch Case Style: DIP
- MSL: -
- Multiplexer Configuration: 16:1
- No. of Circuits: 1
- No. of Pins: 24
- On State Resistance Max: 240ohm
- Operating Temperature Max: 125°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -55°C
- Packaging: Each
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Supply Current: 100µA
- Supply Voltage Range: 3V to 18V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Legislation and Environmental
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: -
RoHS Certificate of Compliance
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
1000+ $0.574 2500+ $0.498 5000+ $0.491 10000+ $0.487
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.