TEXAS INSTRUMENTS CC4000GPSEM EVALUATION BOARD, CC4000 GPS MODULE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 92T2026
- Manufacturer Part No CC4000GPSEM
- Fully integrated GPS driver
- NMEA protocol communication (provides time, position, speed, satellite status, and course)
- Autonomous hot start TTFF of approximately 1second in open sky signal conditions
- 162dBm GPS tracking sensitivity
- Single GPIO activates power management for active and deep sleep
- Automatically maintains satellite positioning information, valid for up to 4hrs
- UART host interface
- Based on 6th generation GPS solution shipping for several years (millions of units shipped)
- Enables GPS functionality with all MCUs and MPUs
- Minimal loading on host CPU
- Silicon Manufacturer Texas Instruments
- Silicon Core Number CC4000
- Kit Application Type Sensing - Navigation, Position
- Application Sub Type GPS Receiver
- Kit Contents GPS module, Board, 4x jumpers
- Features Protocol Comm, Auto Hot/cold start TTFF, Better than 3 meters tracking
- Product Range -
- SVHC No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
CC4000 GPS solution provides a quick, accurate, low cost path to add GPS positioning technology to user product. With unmatched performance, TI’s CC4000 can deliver accuracy better than 3 meters with autonomous time to fix of 35 seconds. CC4000s’ “Watchful Eye” technology automatically maintains satellite positioning information allowing their solution to stay in low power modes longer. A slim driver coupled with modules from the world’s leading manufacturers reduces development time, complexity and cost by allowing user to get to market quicker with known system performance. Fully integrated GPS solution: Embedded GPS driver, NMEA protocol communication, Reduced system complexity, Minimal loading on host CPU, Enables GPS functionality with all MCUs and MPUs.
Feature & Benefits:
Protocol Communication - NMEA (provides time, position, speed, satellite status and course)
Performance - Autonomous cold start TTFF of 35 seconds in open sky signal conditions
Autonomous hot start TTFF of approximately 1second in open sky signal conditions
Tracking Accuracy better than 3 meters
GPS tracking sensitivity is 162dBm
Embedded software with fully integrated GPS driver
Push-to-fix single GPIO activates power management for active and deep sleep
Ephemeris data - Automatically maintains satellite positioning information, valid for up to 4 hours
Pulse-per-second generator - Independent output for high precision timing applications
Host interface – UART
Applications: Wireless, Communications & Networking
GNS TC6000GN module and EM board, Jumpers required to run software on MSP-EXP430F5529.
I was wondering if what the measurement is for TEXAS INSTRUMENTS - CC4000GPSEM - CC4000 GPS- length, height and width?
Also can it be used as a locating device?
Like to see information about this product from other customers?