TEXAS INSTRUMENTS CC3000BOOST EVALUATION BOARD, CC3000 WIFI MODULE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 52W9530
- Manufacturer Part No CC3000BOOST
- Application Sub Type: WiFi
- Features: SimpleLink WiFi, IEEE 802.11b/g, Embedded IPv4 TCP/IP Stack, Tx Power: +18dBm at 11Mbps
- Kit Application Type: Wireless Connectivity
- Kit Contents: CC3000 BoosterPack
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Silicon Core Number: CC3000
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The CC3000BOOST BoosterPack evaluation board to evaluate the performance and functionality of the CC3000 module. The CC3000 module is a self contained wireless network processor that simplifies the implementation of Internet connectivity. SimpleLink Wi-Fi solution minimizes the software requirements of the host microcontroller (MCU) and is thus the ideal solution for embedded applications using any low cost and low power MCU. The CC3000 module reduces development time, lowers manufacturing costs, saves board space, eases certification, and minimizes the RF expertise required. The BoosterPack contains the CC3000 module, power supply, and standard BoosterPack headers to connect to MSP430, Tiva C Series, and future MCU LaunchPad evaluations kits.
- Wireless Network processor
- Best in class Radio performance
- Works with low MIPS, low cost Microcontrollers with compact memory footprint
- FCC/IC/CE certified reference design with dipole or chip antenna HW
- Integrated crystal and power management
- Small form factor: 16.3mm × 13.5mm × 2mm
- Based in 7th generation of proven Wi-Fi solutions
- Complete platform solution
- Consumer Electronics
- Alternative Energy
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?