TEXAS INSTRUMENTS CC2530ZDK-ZNP-MINI DEV KIT, CC2530, EZ430, USB STICK, ZIGBEE, 2.4GHZ
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 21T0788
- Manufacturer Part No CC2530ZDK-ZNP-MINI
- Low cost ZigBee PRO Development Kit
- Includes 3 ZigBee nodes
- UART Interface, Light Sensor Interface, Accelerometer Interface
- Free IAR MSP430 kick-start compiler
- HW Emulator Support
- No need for 8051 compiler
- Includes 30+ educational MSP430 wireless sensor applications MSP430 wireless sensor applications
- Two boards can be mobile using two AAA batteries provided in the kit
- Kit sensor boards include accelerometer, temperature sensor and light sensor
- One EZ430 USB stick included in the kit is used both as debug probe and USB serial port interface
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Application Sub Type: ZigBee Wireless Network
- Features: UART, light sensor and accelerometer interfaces, Simple ZigBee applications
- Kit Application Type: Wireless Connectivity
- Kit Contents: 6x boards, 4x batteries, User Guide
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: CC2530
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
CC2530 Mini ZNP Kit is a CC2530 ZigBee Network Processor Mini Development Kit used for ZigBee wireless sensor networks. The CC2530ZNP Mini Development Kit is designed for engineers who want to get familiar with the ZigBee Network Processor concept without having to port a lot of software to get up and running. The ZigBee Network Processor allows adding ZigBee interface to any application using a simple serial interface. The development kit comes with three target boards which allow users to set up a small ZigBee network. Two boards can be mobile using two AAA batteries provided in the kit. The kit sensor boards include accelerometer, temperature sensor and light sensor that is used in conjunction with led lights and push buttons to develop simple demo applications. The free IAR MSP430 kick-start compiler can be used for developing, downloading and debugging software on the kit . No additional tools are required. The EZ430 USB stick in the kit is used as debug probe and USB interface.
Feature & Benefits:
Low cost ZigBee PRO Development Kit
Includes 3 ZigBee nodes
UART Interface, Light Sensor Interface, Accelerometer Interface
Free IAR MSP430 kick-start compiler
HW Emulator Support
No need for 8051 compiler
Includes 30+ educational MSP430 wireless sensor applications MSP430 wireless sensor applications
Two boards can be mobile using two AAA batteries provided in the kit
Kit sensor boards include accelerometer, temperature sensor and light sensor
One EZ430 USB stick included in the kit is used both as debug probe and USB serial port interface
Applications: Wireless, Sensing & Instrumentation, Lighting, Building Automation, Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Medical
3 Sensor boards with MSP430F2274 application MCU and CC2530 ZigBee Network Processor, 1 EZ430 USB stick for SW debugging and USB UART interface, 2 battery boards for battery powered end devices, 4 x 1.5V AAA batteries, Quick Start Guide.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?