TEXAS INSTRUMENTS CC2520-CC2591EMK CC2520, CC2591, ZIGBEE, ANTENNA, EVALUATION MODULES
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 12P7413
- Manufacturer Part No CC2520-CC2591EMK
- CC2520-CC2591EMK includes two CC2520-CC2591EM evaluation modules and antennas
- CC2520 is TI's second generation ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 RF transceiver for the 2.4GHz band
- CC2591 is a cost effective and high performance RF front end for 2.4GHz wireless applications
- CC2591 RF front end includes PA, LNA, switches, balun, RF matching network and inductor
- CC2520-CC2591EMK allows user to evaluate the RF performance and perform RF measurements
- To use the module, a motherboard where the EM can be plugged in is needed
- The CC2520-CC2591EM can be plugged into the SmartRF05EB or the CCMSPEM430F2618
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Application Sub Type: RF Transceiver
- Features: The CC2520-CC2591EMK allows you to Evaluate the RF Performance of the CC2520+CC2591 Design
- Kit Application Type: Wireless Connectivity
- Kit Contents: Board
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: CC2520
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?