TEXAS INSTRUMENTS CC2520-CC2591EMK CC2520, CC2591, ZIGBEE, ANTENNA, EVALUATION MODULES
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 12P7413
- Manufacturer Part No CC2520-CC2591EMK
- Application Sub Type: RF Transceiver
- Features: The CC2520-CC2591EMK allows you to Evaluate the RF Performance of the CC2520+CC2591 Design
- Kit Application Type: Wireless Connectivity
- Kit Contents: Board
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: CC2520
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The CC2520-CC2591EMK is an evaluation module kit. The CC2591 RF front end includes PA, LNA, switches, balun, RF matching network and inductor and will increase output power and improve receiver sensitivity on a 2.4GHz low power RF solution. The CC2520 is an IEEE 802.15.4 compliant RF transceiver. The evaluation module kit includes two CC2520-CC2591EM evaluation modules and antennas. The CC2520-CC2591EM board combines the CC2520 802.15.4 transceiver and the CC2591 RF front end, providing a powerful solution for IEEE 802.15.4 and/or ZigBee applications requiring long range (higher output power) and improved sensitivity. The evaluation module kit allows user to evaluate the RF performance of the CC2520 plus CC2591 design, perform RF measurements and use it as a ready to use module in existing designs. To use the module, a motherboard where the EM can be plugged in is needed. Compatible motherboards are SmartRF05EB and CCMSP-EM430F2618 (included in the CC2520DK).
- CC2520-CC2591EMK includes two CC2520-CC2591EM evaluation modules and antennas
- CC2520 is TI's second generation ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 RF transceiver for the 2.4GHz band
- CC2591 is a cost effective and high performance RF front end for 2.4GHz wireless applications
- CC2591 RF front end includes PA, LNA, switches, balun, RF matching network and inductor
- CC2520-CC2591EMK allows user to evaluate the RF performance and perform RF measurements
- To use the module, a motherboard where the EM can be plugged in is needed
- The CC2520-CC2591EM can be plugged into the SmartRF05EB or the CCMSPEM430F2618
- RF Communications
- Communications & Networking
- Consumer Electronics
- Building Automation
Two CC2520-CC2591EM and antennas, Documentation
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?