TEXAS INSTRUMENTS CC2420EMK CC2420, RF TRANSCEIVER-TXRX, ZIGBEE, ANTENNA, EVALUATION KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 84K0945
- Manufacturer Part No CC2420EMK
- Application Sub Type: RF Transceiver
- Features: Highly Integrated, Flexible Low-cost Solution
- Kit Application Type: Wireless Connectivity
- Kit Contents: 2x CC2420, CC2420 Chip, External Components, 2x Antennas
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: CC2420
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The CC2420EMK is an evaluation module kit for The CC2420, a true single chip 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 compliant RF transceiver designed for low power and low voltage wireless applications. CC2420 includes a digital direct sequence spread spectrum baseband modem providing a spreading gain of 9dB and an effective data rate of 250Kbps. The CC2420 is a low cost, highly integrated solution for robust wireless communication in the 2.4GHz unlicensed ISM band. It complies with worldwide regulations covered by ETSI EN 300 328 and EN 300 440 class 2 (Europe), FCC CFR47 Part 15 (US) and ARIB STD-T66 (Japan). The CC2420 provides extensive hardware support for packet handling, data buffering, burst transmissions, data encryption, data authentication, clear channel assessment, link quality indication and packet timing information. These features reduce the load on the host controller and allow CC2420 to interface low cost microcontrollers.
- True single chip 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 compliant RF transceiver with baseband modem and MAC support
- DSSS baseband modem with 2MChips/s and 250Kbps effective data rate
- Suitable for both RFD and FFD operation
- Programmable output power
- No external RF switch/filter needed
- Digital RSSI / LQI support
- CC2420EM are add on daughter boards that require a CC2420DK or CC2420DBK
- Powerful and flexible development tools available
- Two CC2420 evaluation modules which contain CC2420 chip, required external components
- Complies with ETSI EN 300 328, EN 300 440 class 2, FCC CFR-47 part 15 and ARIB STD-T66
- RF Communications
- Communications & Networking
- Consumer Electronics
- Building Automation
- Portable Devices
Two CC2420EM modules and antennas
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?